Fundamental Horsemanship Lesson
Friday May 17th 9:15am -
The Fundamental Horsemanship Lesson is designed for guests who have minimal riding experience or have not ridden before. Instruction will cover proper riding position, reining of the western horse and walking/trotting the horse successfully. The Fundamental lesson is a great opportunity to build confidence in the saddle.
Included in "all inclusive" package.
$75 1hr Al la Carte.
* Weight limit of 250 pounds, please
* Helmets are available for your safety
* Please turn off cell phones before mounting your horse
* Please do not feed the horses
* Hats, including ball caps, must have stampede strings
* No loose cameras or backpacks
*12 years of age and older
*Full length pants and close toed shoes are required for all equine activities.
As a friendly reminder, any activities that are signed up through TVRFUN will be billed according to the type of package you booked with us. We reserve the right to bill you for any and all activities that you have signed up for through TVRFUN.
*Large groups are encouraged to call concierge (866-413-3833) for special arrangements on activities that are restrictive of quantities